The patented BMA 360 is the world’s most technologically advanced ceiling tile beamforming mic array, delivering unrivaled audio performance and deployment ease.
The world’s first truly wideband, frequency invariant beamforming mic array with uniform gain response across all frequency bands. FiBeam™ technology gives users the ultimate in natural and full fidelity audio across all beams and within a single beam.
• Deep Sidelobe Beamforming, DsBeam™, provides unparalleled sidelobe depth, below -40 dB, resulting in superior rejection of reverb and noise in difficult spaces for unrivaled superb clarity and intelligibility.
• Further advancements in adaptive steering (think of it as smart switching) provide impeccable coverage of each conference participant as well as support for camera tracking.
• Built-in, robust power amplifiers, configurable as 4 x 15 Watt or 2 x 30 Watt, provide flexibility for driving loudspeakers.
• Integrated features significantly reduce system design complexity, simplify installation, consume less rack space, and lower system cost.
• Single workflow for configuration using CONSOLE® AI software. Competing products require practitioners to program multiple system components using different toolsets: Ethernet switches, Ceiling Tiles, DSP mixers, and the Dante Controller.
• A dramatically new approach to precision beamforming provides a new beam topology to easily achieve distortion-free, full 360-degree coverage of any room shape and any seating arrangement using ClearOne Audio Intelligence™.
• 6G Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) delivers unparalleled per-beam full-duplex audio performance. On-board audio algorithms, like noise reduction, filtering, and Automatic Level Control, eliminate the need for per-beam processing in a DSP mixer.
• ClearOne’s breakthrough technologies, FiBeam, DsBeam, and 6G AEC combine to create VividVoice™, a significant advancement for professional conferencing.
• Daisy-chain up to three ceiling tiles via P-Link for divisible rooms or larger conference setups – for simpler wiring and longer distances compared to networked “home run” connections via Ethernet.
• Supports three different ceiling grid types: 24 in, 600 mm, and 625 mm. It incorporates a VESA-mount hole pattern that supports pole mounting. Hard-ceiling mount adapter kits are also available