FocalPoint® Portable Folding Screen
FocalPoint® portable projection screen utilizes interchangeable parts of the same frame pieces to create different size viewing formats. Sizing flexibility streamlines inventory and enables a greater return on initial investment making it ideal for the AV rental market, churches, or commercial applications. Simplicity of design and rugged components allow the FocalPoint® to withstand the rigors of repeated set ups and tear downs. The lightweight, yet extremely rigid and durable modular frame is field repairable. Comes with the unique DuraLoop™ bungee system for easy, quick attachment of the viewing surface. Self-centering tension keeps the surface taut for a truly flat viewing surface providing better image quality.
•Case dimensions are 16-3/8" high x 17-1/4" deep x 60" long (42 cm x 44 cm x 152 cm).
• Maximum image area width up to 20' (610 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
• Black border on all four sides of the viewing surface extends past the edge of the perimeter frame to hide the DuraLoop™s and frame post.
• Frame available in black with color-coded sections for easy assembly. Optional anodized silver finish available upon request.
• Viewing surface easily attaches to perimeter frame with DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops.
• Includes viewing surface pouch, protective floor tarps, carrying cases, and leg kit.
• Dress kit available with Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) velour.
• Includes heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
• Available with interchangeable front or rear projection surfaces.
• Custom surfaces and sizes are available.