Active Fiber High Speed HDMI Cable
KanexPro Active Fiber (AOC) High Speed HDMI Cables let you connect an HDMI source, distribution amplifier, extender or computer to an HDMI enabled display. These plenum (CMP) rated cables are available in the right lengths ideal for running through walls, between floors, and in plenum air spaces and top performance is a must.
• HDMI® AOC- Active optical cable – 30m
• Uncompressed optical transmission of 18Gbps HDMI content at 4K/60 4:4:4 or HDR at 60Hz
• Bandwidth up to 18Gbps (6Gbps per channel)
• Supports all the features contained in the HDMI 2.0 specification
• Optical fiber cable is ideal for use in environments with excessive EM or RF interference
• Gold plated connectors prevent corrosion for when deployed on long term projects
• Plenum (CMP) fire safety rating makes it safe for use in the Plenum air duct spaces of commercial and residential buildings
• Supports HDR, HDR10, HLG and DolbyVision dynamic range picture modes.
• Supports HD
♦ Multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos
♦ Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high-definition audio standards
• Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
• Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
• Supports HDCP 2.2 content encryption
Reliable data transfer with 0% signal loss
No external power required
• Flexible polymer optical cable
• Ultra-light weight construction
• EMI/RF free for clear signal transmission
• Low power consumption
• Compatible with Apple TV 4K, MacBook, Media Players, Distribution Amplifiers, Extender, Converters, Gaming Systems, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PCs, and HDMI enabled device.
• Available in lengths of 20m, 30m and 50m